Let’s Jump to the Best Pellet Smoker Grill Reviews
Are you looking for a versatile, simple to use cooker that can produce excellent barbecue without toil and moil, you should seriously consider a pellet smoker. The pellet smokers are gaining popularity for letting you cook tender and moist brisket without constantly babysitting. You can infuse luscious flavors into your meat by a variety of wood types and flavors at the time of smoking or grilling. The smokers have electronically controlled thermostat that allows the smoker to keep an even, predictable heat by adding wood as needed. Now let’s choose your pellet smoker and get your hands on one of the best pellet smokers.
Table of Contents
10 best Pellet smoker reviews – starting with our Top Pic
Probably you are always in a hurry like me and looking forward to finding shortcuts to have the all-rounder pellet smoker? The Camp Chef Smokepro DLX pellet grill hits the sweet spot of value to performance since it is considered to have incredible aspects. We are here to show the list of the best pellet smokers and to put you in a good position to make a conscientious decision when purchasing your ones.
Camp Chef SmokePro DLX Pellet Grill
The camp chef smokepro DLX pellet grill has got the fantastic temperature and control features, which has made it to our top pick. Pellets are fed by the automatic auger to ensure accurate temperature control throughout the grilling time. The stainless steel body of this pellet has made it sturdy and rust-resistant. The caster wheels are there for moving this 140-pound grill from one place to another.
If we look at the cooking surface, the grill has quite a 570 square inches in a 3778 cubic inches chamber capacity. The grill contains a lower rack and an upper smoking area, respectively 429 square inches and 141 square inches.
Besides, the pellet has a dual LED temperature control, a stainless steel temperature probe, a built-in sensor gauge. These spectacular elements permit you to maintain the temperature of the grill between 160° to 500° F by choosing the required settings.
You can have prolonged smoking since the hopper can hold 18 pounds of wood pellets. You can keep your pellet clean by grease management and a lever system.
- Perfect for large parties as the pellet is spacious and has large hopper capacity.
- Easy controlling over temperature for a temperature probe, LED temperature read-out, built-in sensor gauge.
- Easy to clean for its grease management, ash clean-out system.
- 3 colors option and easy assembly.
- We can see a variation in temperature control.
Pit Boss Pellet Smokers
If you want to spend some quality time with your friends or family and would like to cook some healthy and delicious meals in the backyard, like grill meals? In that case, we suggest you buy Pit Boss Pellet smokers. Pit boss made this pellet using 100% natural hardwood with heavy Gauge steel components, making it durable, sturdy, and long last. It has a huge interior space for cooking measuring a total of 820 square inches, it has a surface of 240 square removable upper rack, and a surface of 580 squares below.
This pellet smoker is designed with a flame broiler for open-flame burning. Pit boss pellet smoker has a dial-in controller for temperature with LED display. It has temperature ranges 180 up to 500 degrees for the cooking grill. Most users say that the Pit boss pellet is one of the best pellet smokers.
- This pellet is easy to use.
- durable, long-lasting, and rustproof.
- Suitable for the rainy season, you just need an umbrella to cover it.
- ensures you the premium quality cooked food.
- has two big wheels to move it from one place to another easily.
- Lacks the quality in smoking.
Traeger Grills TFS60LZC Select Elite Pellet Grill and Smoker
While you are looking for the best pellet smoker which will provide you with premium quality grilled food in your home? Well, in that case, we advise you to take Traeger Grills TFS60LZC select elite pellet. The Traeger made this pellet using durable stainless steel. This pellet has two side shelves and a dual door storage cart, which allows you to keep something inside. This pellet has an LED display digital Elite temperature controller that will enable you to set the temperature +/- 20° F for cooking. This pellet has 589 sq space for cooking. This pellet has four wheels with locking casters. This pellet has 3- piece porcelain grill grate.
- Easy to maintain and clean.
- has a lock caster wheel to stand it while you cook.
- The temperature setting of this pellet is as simple as setting your oven.
- This pellet allows you to cook versatile dishes like Grill, Smoke, Bake, Roast, Braise, and BBQ.
- This pellet is a bit more expensive than other models.
Camp Chef PG24STX SmokePro Pellet
Who does not want to get a dream pellet smoker that needs no babysitting at all, that means no feeding the auger wood pellets or controlling temperature. Then, fear no more this camp chef smokepro pellet smoker is the best pellet smoker for you. This amazing pellet smoker comes with digital temperature control and automatic auger feed pellet that maintains the heat and the smoke to your liking. You just need to set up the meat, and it will cook on its own. The grill comes with a large cooking area of 429square inches that is just perfect for cooking comfortably. It also ensures an easy cleaning procedure with the just pull of a lever with its exclusive Ash Cleanout system. All in all, this grill will give you everything you always craved for.
- Comes with an automatic auger feed wood pellet.
- Includes a built-in meat prob.
- Cleaning is quite easy with its Ash cleanout system.
- The grill comes with digital temperature control that maintains the perfect heat for cooking your mouthwatering steaks, briskets, ribs, etc.
- Maintain the intensity of the smoke and cooks the food perfectly.
- Comes with a relatively small cooking area, which is preferred to cook for more than five people at a time.
Memphis Grills Elite Wood Fire Pellet Smoker Grills
Memphis Grills Elite Wood Fire pellet smoker grill is the one smoker all travelers want if they are going out for hunting, camping, or just an outdoor barbeque party at your home. This freestanding grill has an excellent sturdy construction of 304 stainless steel. You can cook with this smoker for 62hours straight. The hopper is just 24 pounds, which makes it easy to carry. WIFI controller can control the pellet smoker. The temperature range of this grill is 180-700 degrees Fahrenheit, which is just perfect for searing, baking, or grilling your mouthwatering steaks or beef kebabs. This is one of the best pellet smokers if you think about its assembly, use, or even temperature control.
- The WIFI controller gives you the ability to control the temperature.
- It has both direct and indirect fire modes.
- The 24-pound hopper ensures a long-lasting cooking time.
- The grill smoker is easy to clean as well as easy to install.
- The dual convection fans work to cook food properly.
- The grill needs electricity to work for which you need the power to access.
- The price of the grill is quite high.
Pit Boss Grills 772212.2 digital smokers
A pellet smoker that does all the work as you sit back, Pit Boss Grills 772212.2 digital smokers is the best pellet smoker for you. The grill comes with a digital control panel, LED read-out cabinet temperature with a meat probe. The construction of this pellet smoker ensures durability at all times being made with porcelain grates. It also includes porcelain coated cooking racks and water pan. Furthermore, the grill has a double-walled construction that does not let the temperature seep through. The large viewing window only adds to this feature by ensuring high security. The grill also comes with external access to a porcelain coated wood pan.
If you are going on an outdoor barbeque trip or camping with friends, then this grill has the perfect size to fit in your RVs, cars, or trucks.
- You can easily sear steaks and fishes with external access porcelain-coated wood pan.
- The grill is incredibly easy to assemble.
- It is quite easy to load the pellets into the grill.
- The double-walled construction and the large viewing windows do not let the temperature seep outside.
- You can digitally control the grill and check its every movement with the digital control panel.
- You have to open the grill vent with a screwdriver to sear.
Cockshack PG500 Fast Eddy’s Pellet grill
The Cockskack PG500 Fast Eddy’s pellet grill is said to be the masterpiece in the sector of pellet smokers. The grill comes with 100% pellet wood burning, pellet grill and smoker all at the same time. It also features amazing 4-zone cooking. The stainless steel body maintains long-lasting durability. On the other hand, the small size of the pellet grill makes it perfect for traveling with you in the trunk of your car. This pellet smoker is considered one of the best pellet smokers of its time due to its amazing features and long-lasting durability.
- The grill comes with four cooking zones.
- Has perfectly precise temperature control.
- It runs with direct fire in high heat cooking.
- The hopper of this pellet smoker is quite spacious.
- It comes with a large grilling area for easy cooking.
- Includes an easy to use control panel.
- The grilling surface of this pellet smoker is a little bit smaller than you would want.
The best for searing- Green Mountain Grills Davy Crockett Pellet Grill
Have you ever been an ultimate pellet grill by which you can control your couch? Then the davy crockett featured by Green mountain grills is the one for you. The grill comes with a digital WIFI controller, a meat probe, and peaked lids for rib racks. It also comes with a fantastic internal thermal sensor for monitoring the temperature of your juicy steaks as you cook. The lightweight grill can be carried easily with its foldable racks. The small size of the grill can fit perfectly in any car. With all these features and more, this pellet smoker is considered one of the best pellet smokers in the market. You can take it with you on camping trips, hunting, music festivals, or other places where you want to boost up your meaty palate.
- You can fold up the grills for the convenience of carrying.
- The grill is compatible with any adapter that fits in your car.
- It can work with various power sources.
- Featured with an internal thermal sensor that monitors the temperature inside the grills to cook the food consistently.
- It has a perfect size that will easily fit in the trunk of your car.
- The grease tray of the grill can be bent from the hot grease.
Best vertical pellet smoker
The Camp Chef vertical XXL pellet smoker should be at your choice list of vertical pellet smokers for its versatile features. This beauty is bestowed with four meat racks, three jerky racks, and a sausage rack with twelve hooks. This vertical XXL smoker has a stainless steel door with 1950 square inches cooking space.
The vertical structure ensures an even cook. Besides, the convection fan and smart smoke technology are also there for maintaining a steady cooking environment. There are two internal meat probes to keep a close eye on how done your meat is. You can have 12 hours uninterrupted good cooking conditions for its 18-pound pellet hopper. The hopper window helps you to see how much fuel is remaining. The grease management system, ash clean-out system, and hopper clean-out feature assist you to keep your pellet neat. Moreover, this pellet has a built-in bottle opener, castor wheels, a drip bucket.
- Appropriate for large cuts meats.
- You can adjust the racks and hooks according to your needs.
- Proper temperature control for its set and forget technology, digital panel.
- You can keep it neat and clean.
- An internal fan is there for circulating heat.
- Large pellet hoppers for prolonged cooking
- It can leak a bit of smoke for the gaps around the door.
Louisiana Grills 61100-LG1100 LG 1100 Pellet Grill, 1061 Square Inch
There are so many options for buying grill pellet smoker in the market these days. That’s why people are confused about which grill pellet would be best for them. So what if you are confused about it, or which is the best pellet smoker for your large family? In that case, we advise you to buy the Louisiana Grills 61100-LG1100 LG 1100 Pellet Grill, 1061 Square Inch. This pellet with heavy-duty, LG 1100 Series Wood Pellet Grill. Dimensions- 26 x 43.25 x 23 inches, 1061 Sq. In Cooking Surface (731 Main 330 Upper), Porcelain Cast Iron Main Grids, Porcelain Steel Removable Upper Cooking Grid, Digital Control Center
This pellet is the most impressive with the built-in broiler plate. This allows you to use direct heat just like you would with a charcoal grill. The Louisiana Grills LG 1100 comes with refined temperature control and an inner probe thermometer. It allows you detailed temperature control within 5-degrees. There is also a folding front shelf, you can have the shelf whenever you needed. It’s also worth keeping in mind that Louisiana Grills offer some accessories that are designed to integrate with this unit.
- The Pellet has both direct and indirect heat grilling system.
- It has easy-rolling wheels to move one place to another place.
- You can use this pellet as a full big-size cooking rack by removing the center divider.
- Very easy to clean and maintain.
- Ideal for a big family or large parties
- It might be too large for a small family or a little bit expensive.
Z GRILLS ZPG-7002E 2020 Upgrade Wood Pellet Grill & Smoker
When it comes to healthier food, the first thing that comes in mind is home-made food. So if you are looking for the best pellet smoker to cook healthy, tasty grill food, then buy the Z GRILLS ZPG-7002E Wood Pellet Grill & Smoker. The manufacturers have designed this pellet so efficiently that the user can cook the grill in 8 different styles. The makers made this pellet using shiny stainless steel, which is long-lasting and durable. This pellet has a new technology digital auto temperature controller, electronic auto-start ignition with LED temperature readout, which makes your cooking experience easier. This pellet range in temperature from 180 F to 450 ° F. This pellet has two racks for cooking. The total rack surface area for cooking is 700 square inches, which is the main rack surface of 513 square inches and the second upper rack surface of 187 square inches.
- Includes a free waterproof pellet cover, which means you don’t need to buy extra cover for it.
- This pellet’s top rack can be used for the smoking grill or to keep food warm before serving it.
- It has four lockable caster wheels to move it one place to another.
- This pellet is easy to handle, and even beginners can use it easily.
- Three years warranty and also has 30 days refund/replacement if you find fault with this pellet.
- Sometimes, the user gets confused to understand the temperature settings.
When you really love grilled food, the weather has absolutely no effect on the best pellet smoker grills we have reviewed here, you may also find your best grill for cold weather in win winter season. All of our grill’s ability to maintain the temperature for cold weather.
Things to know when buying pellet smoker grills
There are a number of alluring pellet smoker grills in the market. However, this new technique being new to many, we still do not know much about it. To buy the best pellet smokers, you need to keep a number of things in mind. These include:
Before choosing a pellet smoker, it is essential to take a look at its construction and durability. You must select a model that consists of powder-coated stainless steel and is resistant to rust and weather. The construction must be sturdy as well. Usually, premium quality pellet smokers come with useful features such as drip pan, firebox, and porcelain-enameled grates while the best ones in the market com with marine-grade stainless steel. These are the ones that ensure ultimate durability.
Cooking surface area:
If you are looking forward to cooking for a large number of people at a single cycle, then a grill of 300-1300 square inches will be perfect for you with grills costing even more. However, for cooking in more batches, a pellet smoker of 570 square inches is absolutely perfect. On the contrary, if you buy a 600 square inch pellet smoker, you will end up wasting a pile of wood pellets.
In a pellet smoker, there is an auger tube where the wood pellets are delivered and then into the combustion chamber. The more wood pellets will be delivered into the combustion chamber, the more heat will be produced inside it. If you are going to buy a pellet smoker, make sure that the auger is wide sized. Otherwise, the auger will be jammed by the wood pellets. You must also ensure that the capacity of the hopper is at least 18lbs for uninterrupted and safe cooking at barbeque night. You must also remember that the tip of the auger must be at a safe distance from the combustion tube to prevent the fire from reaching the surface and ruining your beautiful night.
Pellet smokers are perfect for baking, grilling as well as for smoking. That is because most of these pellet smokers have a temperature that ranges from 180-500 degrees Fahrenheit. For smoking your food at a slower and lower pace, your pellet grills must have a temperature that ranges from 180-400 degrees Fahrenheit. However, if you want to bake or sear your juicy meat, look for a pellet smoker with a temperature range from 500-700 degrees Fahrenheit.
Why do you need Pellet smoker
Pellet smokers are the new phenomena of the BBQ and almost all grilling scenes. People are really awed by this new technology for grilling up their mutton kebabs, steaks, and sausages. Besides, the pellet smoker is quite convenient and flexible for grilling if you are a busy person trying to impress your family within a limited period. Some people think of the complication that might arise with the new technology, but we assure you that once you get the hold of it, you will find it easier.
Basically, a pellet smoker uses electricity to grill your juicy meat, but don’t let it intimidate you. There are also wood pellet smokers that use wood or charcoal instead of gas. This helps to make your food more flavorful by adding a tinge of smokiness and versatility to it.
On the contrary, the question still remains “Why do you need pellet smoker in the first place?” Here is how we like to sum up all the answers to your question.
- You will get a grill and smoker at one price.
- This smoker is absolutely perfect for busy people who want to show off their grilling skills or those who want to enjoy the vacation by a simple BBQ party.
- There is no risk of flare-ups.
- The steaks that you grill will come out with a fantastic wood smoke flavor.
- There is no need for a learning curve.
- It is very fuel-efficient, burning an average of one pound of pellet every hour.
- The only thing you have to remember while cooking in these smokers is that set and forget.
- It will not over smoke the food.
- The weather has absolutely no effect on the grill’s ability to maintain the temperature.
- There is no need for you to carry propane tanks around while grilling.
- The smoker is outstandingly versatile in every way possible.
Did you get to choose your’s pellet smoker from the best pellet smokers review? If you select one from the above, you surely can bang for your buck. You should examine the pros and cons before buying the ultimate pellet smoker. I am sure you are going to have fun having the pellet smoker in your backyard. The pellet smokers are worth the money when you can see smiling faces eating the juicy meats.